I’m Getting Better At Liverpool- Virgil Van Dijk - PHAWAZZZY'S BLOG

Monday, March 19

I’m Getting Better At Liverpool- Virgil Van Dijk

Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk has said that he has already “settled” into life at the club after his January switch from Southampton.
Liverpool paid a world-record fee for a defender to take Van Dijk to Anfield, but the Netherlands international initially struggled to put together a consistent run of positive displays.
However, Virgil Van Dijk is now established in the centre of Liverpool’s defence, and the player has claimed that he is “getting better and better” with the more matches that he features in Jurgen Klopp’s side.
The 26-year-old is quoted by the Daily Mail as saying: “I feel settled, definitely. Is it quicker than I might have thought? I don’t know. Obviously you come here with expectations and you want to play as soon as possible and as much as possible this season and be as fit as possible and quick as possible.
‘Now, I’m getting better and better and the understanding with all of the players is getting much better. I’m just playing my game and trying to help my team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment